It has been proved that many business would not have had to close their doors if there were sound accounting principles, practices and administration procedures in place.
It cannot be stressed enough that in order to operate profitably, businesses need their finances to be in order and to be presented in a manner that everyone can read and understand.
To ensure that we are working according to the rules of IFRS and IFRS for SME's, we liaise closely with the client's Auditors/Accounting Officers on a continuous basis.
With the use of Sage Pastel 50Cloud, we can -
- Perform the full bookkeeping function to balance sheet
- Process and email customer invoices
- Mail monthly debtors statements
- Assist with debt collection
- Process creditors invoices
- Reconcile creditors accounts monthly
- Print monthly age analysis for debtors and creditors
- Process monthly petty cash transactions
- Capture monthly receipts and payments
- Reconcile cash books
- Reconcile VAT and complete VAT201 returns on e-Filing
- Maintain Fixed Assets registers
- Print various reports in Sage Pastel 50Cloud as required by the client
- Export information from Sage Pastel 50Cloud into Excel and PDF formats
Sage VIP Payroll is used to calculate -
- Weekly wages
- Fortnightly wages
- Monthly salaries
Services provided -
- Email pdf copy of payslips
- Print employee payment lists
- Monthly submission of EMP201 reports on e-Filing
- Electronically submit UIF deduction lists to Department of Labour
- Bi-annual submission of EMP501 reports & IRP5s on EasyFile
- Export standard reports available in Sage VIP in either Excel or PDF format
It is often the small things that make a big difference.
We are able to assist in the implementing or restructuring of procedures.
The ability to access information quickly, methodically and efficiently can reduce audit costs and time, when wanting to locate information or documents as and when required.
This conveys the level of efficiency, commitment, integrity and transparency of the company.
We are also able to assist with the registration of new businesses with the Companies & Intellectual Properties Commission (CIPC) and ensure that the annual fees due to CIPC are paid when due.